[Phys-l] (Analog) Spectrometers?

Who's making the best (most well-made, accurate and precise) student spectrometers these days? I'd like one or two new higher-end precision spectrometers. (I'm doing the traditional bohr model/ spectrum tube experiments with both analog and digital spectrometers these days. Students find the comparative strengths/weaknesses of both devices quite illuminating, if you'll pardon the pun.)

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://web.lemoyne.edu/~craigda/>