Re: [Phys-l] Trying to resolve algebraic equation

CARABAJAL PEREZ, MARCIAL ROBERTO wrote:
Hello:

I am dealing with a chemical temperature reaction calculus, in a certain note I have found the asseveration that an equation of the following form has 3 solutions:

A * e^(-r/t)

1 + A * e^(-r/t)

My best regards.
Roberto

No matter how solemn the note's asseveration: with Curtis I suggest
it would have been better written as "up to three solutions".

Brian W