Re: [Phys-l] global temperatures

Jack's point about "only" falls on sympathetic ears at this end.
I read that 20+ polo ponies deplaned in Georgia (?) from
South America and then within hours, expired one after the other,
in the last week or two.
The US formulators of a therapeutic (??) vitamin and mineral intravenous dose
had made only a small mistake which provided a lethal dose of
selenium at 3 parts per million dose wt/bodyweight instead of 0.3 ppm or less. Guess how the team vet feels.....

Brian W

Jack Uretsky wrote:
HI all-
What justifies the "only" on the ".03%* "Only" as compared with what"?
regards,
Jack