Re: [Phys-l] Sun's image due to reflecton by not a pinhole.

This would be for a pin-hole with a 4 inch diameter??

On Apr 30, 2009, at Apr 30(Thu) 4:49 , Gary Karshner wrote:

Bernard,
This reminds me of one of my favorite papers, in which Lord
Rayleigh calculated the focal length of a pinhole that had the resolution
of a four inch telescope. It is something like 150 miles.