Re: [Phys-l] Climate Denial Crock of the Week- "It's cold. Sothere's no Climate Change"

Not long ago the Sierra Club was split by there being candidates for the board which were pro depopulation. They all lost.

bc voted for them, and is, therefore, a racist.

p.s. confusing: three SUSPS on board in 2003

http://www.susps.org/history/history.html

not very recent analysis:

http://www.susps.org/info/election_results.html

http://www.susps.org/