[Phys-l] Smartboard Users in Western CT?

I am interested in seeing an interactive whiteboard in use in a physics
classroom. Any physics teacher at a high school in Western Connecticut who
would be willing to have a class observed should please contact me. I would
please also ask anyone else having experience with a Smartboard of one type
or another who would care to spend a few minutes on the phone discussing
pros and cons to get in touch.

Thanks.

Ed Seppa

ekseppa@optonline.net