Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:59:05 -0400
From: ludwik kowalski <kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu>
Subject: [Phys-l] Watch "60 minutes" today
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
delsp=yes

According to:

http://superwavefusion.com/media/press-releases/

"Landmark broadcast airing Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7pm EST, CBS News
Magazine, ?60 Minutes?, profiles the breakthrough research . . .

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physics teacher and an amateur journalist. Updated links to publications and reviews are at:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/ http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/my_opeds.html http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/revcom.html

Also an essay on economics at: http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/economy/essay9.html

Message: 2
I recorde3d it and listened to some of it -- Die Panzer.

bc