Re: [Phys-l] Food Liar's calorie chart

bc can't read.

p.s. When you are jogging at constant speed, I suspect that a large fraction of the work you do is pushing your center of mass upward, giving it the energy to reach a peak height, an energy that is then lost in the inelastic collision that occurs with each footfall. So the work done in each stride is proportional to your weight and the change in height.

Philip's answer I think is it.