Re: [Phys-l] high frequency sounds

Why not play it for your dog? See if he reacts.

Bob at PC

-----Original Message-----
From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Anthony Lapinski
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 7:51 AM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] high frequency sounds

This may seem a bit odd, but I (supposedly) have some "high frequency"
sounds on a CD that are meant only for dogs to hear. Of course, I can't
hear anything when the disc is played! To be sure the disc is not blank,
is there any way that the sounds could somehow be reduced to "normal"
listening frequencies? Is there any software that could do this?