Re: [Phys-l] economy, was SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

On 2009, Apr 15, , at 09:47, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

A kid in the ghetto with a needle stuck in his arm would have sold the same computer Bill Gates made his fortune from. Again, choices have consequences. The American Dream doesn't come to you like a welfare check - you have to seek it.

I see; irrespective of ones DNA and non gene inheritance (culture, money, opportunity, etc.) one has choice?

-------
Where is all that venom coming from? The rich having their money has not made my life one bit unhappier. You seem to have some real issues with this.
------Bob at PC

So do I, I had to pay six weeks income (gross not net) to have the two teeth nocked out in a mugging ** replaced. The rich are the ones who prevent nationalized health. That's only one issue I have with them. [I suppose I chose to be mugged?]

** In a just society (non abusive, exploitive) such muggings are rare. This happened in Thatcherite London. My host's, a college of further education director, comment was "We can blame Maggie for that."

bc heard this morning the GM total health and pension liability is only $50 B. Compare that to what the bankers, etc. have gotten from our taxes.