Re: [Phys-l] The FBI Writes..... URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED (805)

A thoughtful touch, I agree.

Most windfalls are gone tomorrow - the recipients sometimes
being worse off than before. But I hear that plastic is being used
more these days for money laundering and transport - the
regulation of plastic is rather weak, apparently.

Brian W

Rick Tarara wrote:
I like the ATM card. If you could find an ATM machine that would dispense $4000 daily, it only takes 2750 days to withdraw your money--7.5 years!

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Whatcott" <betwys1@sbcglobal.net>

I thought you might enjoy this note I received today on behalf of Robert
Mueller (Director FBI).
Notice the unusual upfront request for a nominal $260. This is usually
mentioned when the donor is being...