[Phys-l] Conference on Science and Math in South Bend IN, April 24

From: Joseph Bellina <jbellina@saintmarys.edu>
Date: April 14, 2009 2:46:33 PM EDT
To: Science Science list <science@listserv.doe.state.in.us>
Subject: Conference on Science and Math in South Bend, April 24

Friends,
If you live near St. Joe County in North Central Indiana, please join us as we discuss what are the next steps in improving math and science learning in our community. Sorry about the short notice, but we had a problem getting our registering web site up. Please register by today or tomorrow if you plan to come and have lunch on us.

See below for information about the meeting and please share it with anyone you might think would be interested.

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556