Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 8:24 AM
To: Forum for Physics Educators; Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

"owe"? They have paid for that labor at a wage agreed upon by both parties. They owe nothing - but deserve a tip of the hat from the rest of us for having provided jobs.

Suppose those (like Cape Wind) who erect giant wind farms for profit and (indirectly) to reduce fossil fuel usage, make a huge profit. Are they to give that profit to the government - or their laborers - or the poor - or whatever?

Bob at PC