Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

In a message dated 4/12/2009 2:57:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bernardcleyet@redshift.com writes:

I love your parable, a metaphor of the Bolshevik revolution.

bc thinks one of the reasons for privatizing the armed forces is to
ensure no revolt.

Unfortunately Animal farm is a better description of the Bolshevik
revolution. The story of the Maya is actually believed to be true based on current
scholarship. I am not sure how we can structure our social economic
systems to make them responsive to Human need and ecological concerns. The former
Soviet Union created an ecological disaster, one of the many failings of
communism.

It may be that the collapse of communism was a dress rehearsal for
what is happened today in our world governed by the global oligargy Gore
Vidal calls "The Bank". We are heading into a perfect storm of resource
depletion, over population, over concentration of wealth, endless war, and
environmental destruction under a social economic system that is largely the
problem, not the solution.

Bob Zannelli
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572838x1201387489/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26