Re: [Phys-l] CFLs

I had poor life w/ the early CFLs, and now they have a satisfactory life. Just replaced the ones in the soffet (recessed) w/ the new LED lamps. I found the CFLs: one of them dated '06 04 26. (tother not dated, which reminds me to date the LEDs) Three years not bad (upside down recessed!)

Both the state, IIRC, and PG&E subsidized for over a year the CFLs at Costco. (already inexpensive)

bc could do w/ thermally insulating the house.

p.s. My problem, posted time ago, w/ over potential was the open "third" wire. I'm curious as to Philip's potential measurement result.