Re: [Phys-l] Nuclear Reactors (was: Global Temperatures)

As I've posted, I reduced my electric bill to 1/2 of ... by replacing ALL the indoor incandescent w/ CFLs. Now COSTCO sells LEDs for ~ $11. 45 W equivalent incandescent is 5 W. Claimed life is 30 k h.

bc waiting to see if Calif. Gov. will subsidize, as did CFLs.