Re: [Phys-l] global temperatures -- a modest proposal

marx@phy.ilstu.edu writes:
Nuclear technologies work great. The problem lies with the wastes - both
low-level and high-level. We have no place to adequately store the
existing
waste, let alone that generated in the future.

Not entirely accurate.

WIPP for low level... Yucca Mountain for the rest. The sites exist. It
has become a political football that has been taken out of the hands of
those that really understand what's going on.

My $0.02

PL

Pete Lohstreter "Happy is he who gets to know
The Hockaday School the reasons for things. "
11600 Welch Rd Virgil (70-19 BCE) Roman poet.
Dallas, TX 75229

214-360-6389

plohstreter@mail.hockaday.org

See what our students are doing......