From: Anthony Lapinski <Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org>
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 7:46:15 AM
Subject: [Phys-l] stencil

I am looking for a stencil/template to draw (the old-fashioned way) small
right triangles for various physics questions. I already have stencils for
circles. ellipses, and squares. I checked online and in various math
catalogs with little success. Some equilateral triangles, but no right
triangles.

Does anyone know of a source for something like this?