From: John Denker <jsd@av8n.com>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:26:28 AM
Subject: [Phys-l] basketball redux

Basketball is wrong. I know because I tried it once and couldn't
figure it out.

Therefore we should not teach basketball in school. We should
not even mention it. It's too complicated. And especially we
must not allow students to actually play basketball; it might
mess them up.

I am absolutely sure of this because I don't know anything about
the subject.