Re: [Phys-l] Derogatory reaction to George Will

What "synergistic discussion of issues" resulted from this cross post? It's like a team of roofers that come into a neighborhood to reroof a house and spend a couple of days playing loud radios that annoy everone. I'm sure they would consider it a "synergistic dissemination of music".

Bob at PC

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Richard Hake
Sent: Wed 3/11/2009 12:47 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Derogatory reaction to George Will

(2009)], Bob LaMontagne (2009) wrote:

"Whys (sic) are we getting this posting from another list? If I
wanted to see this I would have subscribed to that list. Talk about
overnflated ego......."

I can think of no greater evidence of the high quality of a post than
a negative reaction from Bob LaMontagne. Talk about
self-righteousness........

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Honorary Member, Curmudgeon Lodge of Deventer, The Netherlands.
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake/>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi/>
<http://HakesEdStuff.blogspot.com/>