From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Richard Hake
Sent: Tue 3/10/2009 3:49 PM
To: EDRESMETH-L@LISTSERV.UCONN.EDU
Cc: Net-Gold@yahoogroups.com; tips@acsun.frostburg.edu; AERA- L@LISTSERV.AERA.NET; PHYSOC@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU; EVALTALK@BAMA.UA.EDU; AERA-D@LISTSERV.AERA.NET; phys- l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu; PHYSLRNR@LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU; POD@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Derogatory reaction to George Will

If you reply to this long (15 kB) post please don't hit the reply
button unless you prune the copy of this post that may appear in your
reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already
archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.

ABSTRACT: EdResMeth's Jim Gaffney asked (paraphrasing) "How does the
imputation of George Will's (2009a) denial of global warming as
'uninformed' advance research? My answer: Will's uninformed opinion