Re: [Phys-l] Climate Change - Is it Controversial?

On Mar 10, 2009, at Mar 10(Tue) 9:57 , Robert Carlson wrote:

Coal amd oil are N forms because I don't consider them to be alive. But, were they once alive with conventional thought?

I guess that was what I was thinking of when mentioning

or are we considering Thomas Gold's non-biological oil
sources as likely? (in spite of the ubiquitous life-form
markers?)

Thomas Gold is certainly not 'conventional thought'.
Nor was Velikovsky.

or Nostradamus etc. etc. etc.