Re: [Phys-l] Inquiry

Apologies for the egregious grammar error:

I don't thing it would help to give the FCI/FMCE before and after to both groups. My conjecture was not about those tests. I don't know if there is research that shows that performance on those tests correlates with success at learning physics and engineering in college and beyond. I suppose [their - Ack!] there must be. Otherwise, it's just conjecture too.