Re: [Phys-l] Inquiry

I think I already posted this soon after I taught the class: Instead of soon after the beginning the class, but the last week! I asked about their reading. They all said my lectures gave them all they needed to do well. This was the class with only about 10 students and all elected to take it. All A's one B. The other three, 30+ all required, almost no A's

The second paragraph below is what I'll do if given the chance.

bc