Re: [Phys-l] Inquiry

My memory of the first Vernier work shop I attended is only of the exercise of moving (running, stopping, backing up, etc.) while watching the displayed output of a sonic ranger, especially the acceleration. My thought then and now is it made use of kinesthetic learning, the best there is, no?

bc remembers his English teacher saying kinesthetic humor is the most powerful.

p.s. See? It's all I remember, and it wasn't a short work shop.