Re: [Phys-l] Oobleck

John-
Thanks for the concrete advice. The club is planning on using a cement mixer :-)

Once mixed in the mixer, you had no trouble with the Oobleck beginning to separate over that time period?

Do you remember what your recipe was, precisely? (Proportions, that is.)

What WAS your "suitable place to dump it"? We've been scratching our heads a bit over that....

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://web.lemoyne.edu/~craigda/>