Re: [Phys-l] Textbooks vs multimedia

My immediately preceding post of Mazur's work, I think, is a v. good explanation of J. M. C.'s report.

One doesn't have time to fill in the false reality on the board, inter alia!

bc notes the old (pre- ca. 1970?) used simple line drawings and Edgerton photo's. Not full colour, etc.

p.s. Check out Mazur's link.

http://mazur-www.harvard.edu/sentFiles/MazurTalk_1420.pdf