Re: [Phys-l] Physics First Revisited

Hi all-
I'm not sure of Michael's point - perhaps he can restate the essentials in one or two succinct sentences - but, to repeat a previous posting, what is the goal? I thinik that I can read Michael's goal as being full employment for physics teachers. Nicht wahr?
The cliff, as I see it, is no less steep for students who want to play varsity football. Or fly military aircraft. Or do a lot of other things that require special talents. So what?
Regards,
Jack