Re: [Phys-l] glassware needed

This allows me to advertise my collection of aquarium heaters for very little $. I got them to make incubators (bacteria not neonates!)

Further: Aren't variable auto transformers (Variac) in plentiful supply? AND at one time (now too?) watt-hour meters were offered by surplus houses. Since they operate on the principle of one part of the motor sensing the potential and the other the current, no problem w/ PF.

Using a DC supply seems a non starter as a 300 watter is very expensive.

bc remembers they are in a barrel deep inside "the garage".