Re: [Phys-l] Nurture vs Nature (Was:Student engagement)

Drunk carriage driving is hardly a modern ill. But don't horses often go on
autopilot and find their way home? Maybe he was drunk, but then maybe he
was just tired. I wonder what the legal system did with this one. Maybe it
was thrown out of court after the judge fell off his seat laughing! Is
being asleep in a slow moving carriage that dangerous, especially compared
to drunk driving? Hmm, it certainly is a funny one, and I did see the humor
this time.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

*LANCASTER, Pa. - Police in central Pennsylvania say they arrested an
Amish man on drunk driving charges over the weekend after he was found
asleep in his moving buggy.*

John Clement wrote:
About the only people you can not
blame for modern society's ills are the Amish.