From: "Brian Whatcott" <betwys1@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 4:27 PM
To: "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] induced electric field

I finally had the opportunity to down load the viewer and to look at
both versions of your rendering of David's equation, Bob.
Most interesting!
I started wondering... anchored as I am in the concrete...what should I
expect from a single turn of copper outside the perimeter where by
definition the magnetic field is increasing? (I actually do expect a
circulating current...)

Brian W