Re: [Phys-l] induced electric field

On 11/21/2009 02:43 PM, Dan Crowe wrote:

In Figure 3, the grid at t =3 appears to have a different scale than
the grids at t = 0 and t = 1. Either the scale of the grid at t = 3
is incorrect, or I don't understand why the scale should be
different.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out what I wanted that to mean.
Either it was a coordinate grid *or* it was a cross-section
of the tubes.

As the saying goes, between two stools, one sits in the
ashes.

I changed it to be a coordinate grid. Should be better now.
You may need to hit "reload" on your browser.