Re: [Phys-l] FW: Science show "Humanly Impossible" on NationalGeographic channel.

small aperture => better resolution.

As a near sighted kid (glasses from 2nd grade) I discovered early on that I could read the clock across the lunchroom by looking thru a small opening made with my fingertips.
Didn't 'learn' about pinhole optics 'til way later but did then enjoy taking the lens off of my Argus C3 and making long time exposures with a toilet paper/aluminum foil pinhole telephoto lens that had objects well focused from inches to infinity. All this made possible by discovering the darkroom + chemicals in the physics building subbasement for developing and printing the pushed Tri-X film.

Must now see if I can get long exposures with my 'cheap' digital camera for cave photography.