From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Paul Lulai
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 10:45 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] format for lab reports

Do you have a sample available? I'm curious. I assume the student answers to questions is evaluated based upon the thoughtfullness of the response and if the reasoning is reasonably based upon physics principles that have been established in class. That would be something similar to the Physics by Inquiry processes. Of course, I've been on a roll lately. Getting most of my assumptions to endorse the saying about assumptions.

Have a good one.

Paul Lulai
Physics Teacher
US First Robotics Teacher
..:: Medtronic - St Anthony RoboHuskie 2574 ::..
3303 33rd Ave NE
St. Anthony Village Senior High
Saint Anthony Village, MN 55418
(w) 612-706-1144