Re: [Phys-l] format for lab reports

A recent news paper syndicated article reported that any writing was good, e.g. radio'phone texting, and it helped INFORMAL school writing , AND degraded formal writing. Also they noted that the students in their school writing, unexpectedly, didn't use the texting abbreviations.

bc

p.s. In my previous post on "journal sty;e" -- I meant not strictly adhering the the AIP manual; the "formal" reports have always been demanded.