Bob at PC

From: Shapiro, Mark [mshapiro@Exchange.FULLERTON.EDU]
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 4:19 PM

I agree that some of the early data may not be as robust as the later data. However, I don't think you can use that to argue away the overall trends shown in the temperature data. Global warming is real. One can argue about thecauses, but I don't think that one can challenge the effect any more.
Mark