Re: [Phys-l] Poll shows fewer Americans "believe" in global warming

Who are "scientists"? How do I recognize one if he/she comes into view?

It is possible to recognize physicists on sight. I knew a physicist whose
wife claimed that she could spot one a mile away. He replied that was
impossible. They happened to be at Times Square at the time. She looked
around, pointed, and said there are 2 over there. Well she was right as the
guy I knew recognized two physicists from Columbia right where she pointed.
He conceded she might be right.

Hmmmm.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX