Re: [Phys-l] DATA, FACTS, LAWS, THEORIES

Axiom -- at first glance I think best for "major" much encompassing laws. Unfortunately, little use makes it non-euphonious

Two hours -- not bad, at about the same time I discovered my misspelling.

bc will tentatively save law for his magnetic repulsion force law.