Re: [Phys-l] Lead Brick

I wouldn't, arsenic is even more poisonous than lead.

"Arsenic hardens lead, and is used in alloys for making lead shot and in lead-acid battery plates**. It is also said to make lead shot more spherical, when made the old way in a shot tower."

http://mysite.du.edu/~jcalvert/phys/arsenic.htm

** http://www.keytometals.com/Article88.htm

bc warned when given lead sheets surplussed by SLAC that they are hardened by Cd or Sb and therefore, more poisonous.