Re: [Phys-l] lead brick

Googling "lead ballast" returns several places selling 25 pound lead bricks for ~$45. Looks like the going rate is ~$2/pound.

On Oct 15, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:

I'm looking for a rectangular lead brick to do some mass/weight/ inertia
demos. I got one (2" x 4" x 8", mass = 12.5 kg) from Biodex years ago, and
now they want $85 for it.

Anyone know of a relatively inexpensive source for these bricks?