Re: [Phys-l] Toying with Domestic Waste Heat Recovery

Already Costco sells two attic fans -- I think both solar powered. Obviously for cooling on sunny days. A friend discussed w/ me several years ago his plan to close drapes activated by either temperature or solar light. I don't know if he succeeded, he's very busy w/ "all sorts" of similar projects.

bc has temperature controlled window fans, and thinks > 22 C is too warm.