From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-
bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 5:00 PM
Cc: Forum for Physics Educators; tap-l@lists.ncsu.edu; Sharing resources
for high school physics
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Ektachrome 120 film

I am cross posting this, as others may wish this info. I suspect
they are rather expensive, but ...

bc

http://www.rockymountainfilm.com/

On 2008, Sep 22, , at 07:35, anonymous wrote:

I have 18 rolls of Ektrachrome Super 8 and two very good cameras to
fit.

My problem is that Kodak doesn't want to develop them.

Do you know anyone who does, or anyone who knows the chemistry,
or any other way I could put them to use?