Re: [Phys-l] Frequency dependence of resistance

Au contraire. It is precisely why professional Societies publish handbooks, such as the electrical engineering handbook.

And, as far as mathematics is concerned, quite the opposite is unfortunately true. Pick up any modern elementary calculus text and you will be treated to a review of elementary number theory before there is even a suggestion as to what the book is about.
Regards,
Jack