Re: [Phys-l] May I pick your brain?

On Sep 18, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Polvani, Donald G. wrote:

Pat Viele wrote:

I don't have a Wiki that is relevant to physics teachers, but wonder if
you use them.

I'm in an engineering environment not a physics teaching one. However,
the department I am in has just set up a Wiki to share information
easily and quickly. We also have a new Wiki setup to share information
with our remote operations. Most people don't yet make much use of the
Wikis, but I believe they are valuable resources and, as people become
familiar with them, will grow in popularity.

http://wiki.org/wiki.cgi?WhatIsWiki

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physics teacher
5 Horizon Road, Apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/