[Phys-l] Reading Questions / Memos

" I'm glad you've found out what "reading memos' can do -- they're
great!"

I teach h.s. physics. I am curious about how folks use reading
questions or reading memos. I've read that some college courses use
them. I can't imagine that anyone has the time to review 1-4 reading
questions from each student in their course(s).
- do students email their questions, put them on note-cards, other?
- do you simply draw a few at random to see what the recurring themes
are?
- how do you give points to students for completing the questions?

Thanks for any insight into your methods.

Paul Lulai . . . To wonder is to begin to understand
Physics Instructor
Science Olympiad Coach
US First Robotics Teacher
.: Medtronic - St Anthony RoboHuskie Team 2574:.
Saint Anthony Village Senior High School, ISD 282
3303 33rd Avenue N.E.
Saint Anthony Village, MN 55418
(w) 612-706-1144
(fax) 612-706-1140