[Phys-l] Teacher Edition of Ranking Tasks

Can anyone point me towards a source where I can purchase a copy of the teacher edition of Ranking Task Exercises in Physics. A google search tends to generate hits for the student edition, the only trace of the teacher edition that I've been able to find is a .pdf of the forward. I plan to use rt's in my course this year, and would prefer to make copies/transparencies from the CD-Rom mentioned in by M. Lietz on AP central instead using my student edition as a master.

Thanks,
Matt

Iowa City West High School
Iowa City, IA 52246 USA