[Phys-l] Ludwik's book needs readers

Dear friends,

We all know that topics unrelated to science SHOULD NOT be discussed on this list. That is why I am asking you NOT TO REPLY to this message on the list. I want you to know that my just-published short book on Stalinism

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/stalinism.html

needs readers. Please forward this message to those who might be interested, especially to teachers of history and sociology; perhaps they will recommend the book to students. Also to managers of bookstores and libraries. Perhaps they will order it (ISBN 978-1-60047-232-9). I am not doing this for money; writing this book was a moral obligation to my father, and to other victims.

Please do not discuss politcs on this list. A special list, to discuss book’s topics, has been created (see the above webpage).

Thanks in advance,

Ludwik
Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physics teacher
5 Horizon Road, Apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/