[Phys-l] Special Relativity and How It Works

Hello, all,

  My second book "Special Relativity and How It Works" has come out (for more info visit

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-3527406077.html ). It has examples, problems, and exercises, and can be used as a textbook/supplementary reading for  graduates/senior undergrads in a one/two-semester course on Relativity.
  I have two extra copies left out of my free supply provided by the Publisher and can send them with no charge to those who considers using this book for teaching or reference.          Those who are interested, please send me your mailing address before Aug. 20. The books will be sent on the "first come - first served" basis.
Moses Fayngold,NJIT