Re: [Phys-l] TV Audio and Video out of sync

Do you have satellite TV perhaps??

I've do and have assumed that the lack of synch was a result of the various signal processing steps involved with the uplink and downlink stages.

Yes - it's real but I just figured it's part of a lousy system. I can't see any necessity for it but hey - it's just a way to deliver advertisements to you and make you PAY to recieve them.

(I never noticed this delay when we were 'in town' and could get antenna signal)