From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-
bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Jack Uretsky
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 1:47 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] [PHYSHARE] Darwinism under attack? plus some
relevant Darwin quotes

High all-
Origin of life is emphatically a physics related topic..
Physicists Freeman Dyson and Erwin Schroedinger (some of you have
heard of
him) have written nice books about it.
Regards,
Jack

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

Sorry Brian,

But I don't see how evolution explicitly comes in here. Our brains
don't
necessarily have to work differently if they are a product of either
Evolution or Creation. I do agree with spending valuable physics class
time on physics.

Bob at PC
(Emphatically not a Creationist!)